Saturday, March 10, 2012

To My Friends and Family


In my last post (which was WAY too long ago), I mentioned a few of my personal goals for the year. While I still plan on striving to learn, grow and live a healthy life, I have realized that I also need to take more time to help and acknowledge others— really making sure they know how important they are in my life. Whether it's having the girls over for more Sunday dinners, sending a sweet note in the mail to a friend or making that call to catch up, I want to be there more for others.
So far, the start of 2012 has brought a lot of time for reflection. Through certain events and circumstances, I have realized how blessed I am to have such an amazing family and supportive group of friends. I am grateful for these amazing relationships and I want to make sure everyone knows how blessed I am to have them in my life!

In searching Pinterest for wedding ideas, I came across this great "Thank You" wording which I plan to use somewhere in the wedding. It says exactly what I want to say to those who mean so much to me now and on that special day!

THANK YOU FOR BEING OUR SUPPORT SYSTEM. OUR ENCOURAGEMENT.
OUR PARTNERS IN CRIME. FOR LOVING US THROUGH THE UPS AND DOWNS IN LIFE. FOR BEING OUR MENTORS, TEACHERS AND GUIDES. YOU HAVE HELPED TO MAKE US WHO WE ARE AND FOR THAT WE ARE FOREVER GRATEFUL. YOU ARE OUR FAVORITE PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. WE LOVE YOU.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment